KAHEKILI BEACH E-FOIL LESSONS
GROUP AND PRIVATE LESSONS
Sign the liability waiver here.
- Parking: Kahekili Beach Park
- Lesson: Once you have parked in the Kahekili Beach Parking lot please make your way towards the beach where you will find your instructors accompanied by your Fliteboards.
- Group Lesson
- Rider Ages 16+ | Booking includes Fliteboard rental, helmet, life vest, and instructor
- Private Lesson
- 1-4 Riders Ages 16+ | Booking includes Fliteboard rental, helmet, life vest, and instructor
E-FOIL SESSION AT AIRPORT BEACH
Learn to fly with other eager athletes like yourself! Our group lessons are great for individuals of all levels who love to share an exciting experience with new friends.
The most exclusive flying experience! Our private lessons are perfect for those who want that one-on-one time with their instructor, or like to share their experiences with only their closest friends and family.
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Minimum age is 16 years old. Ages under 18 must have an adult guardian present at all times.
- Maximum pilot weight is 220 pounds for safety purposes.
- 2 master instructors (1 land, 1 water)
- Helmet & life vest
- Fliteboard rental
- 30 minutes of land instruction and safety review. All boards are inspected before entering the water.
- 60 minutes of water flying and instruction. Staff will touch base individually with students to coach them on their direct needs.
- Remainder of time is spent on land reviewing the session and what skills you can work on before your next lesson. Boards will be inspected again to ensure no damage has occurred.